Search This Blog

Saturday, February 07, 2009

sisters...



Remember the funny little song in White Christmas that goes, Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...? I've been sponsoring sisters through Women for Women International for about three years now, and you know what? It makes me feel really good. I got a phone call this morning, asking me to tell three friends about Women For Women, and I said no... Why tell only three when I can tell everyone I know? So here you are. Looking for that perfect Valentine? How about a way of honoring a special woman in your life? Men can do this too. Betcha you'll get more sugar from your sweetie with this than with a bunch of roses that will be in the trash in a few days. Throw in some chocolate too and you'll be the best Valentine in town!

No comments: