Search This Blog

Thursday, March 08, 2007

What an interesting week...
Without running on too long about specifics, I'll just say that I had the pleasure of sitting with my jury pals again this morning. We were all sent home after only an hour. Record plea bargaining time in these parts. But while I was waiting, I chatted with some of the folks seated near me, and flipped through my new copy of Five Magazine. I found an article about a website called Second Life, which is totally created an run by it's "residents". You go in, create an "avatar" and any kind of life you want, and then "live" there, interacting with other people you bump into. Apparently there are even ways to do business and make money... I wonder if there's already a Beadist Community? If not, I might just have to start one.

No comments: