Search This Blog

Monday, August 04, 2008

cover girl


I keep forgetting to mention that I made the cover of Simply Beads this month. Sheesh! What a doof! It's awesome to get a cover. And there are two big pages of my work inside too. Quick! Run out and get a copy before they put the September issue on the stands!

And how about a little music to go enhance your reading pleasure? We saw a great band the other night, here at the KTAO Solar Center. Check out Hot Club of Cowtown. I'd describe them as Django Reinhardt meets Bob Wills and sits down for a beer with Bob Dylan at the Mickey Mouse Club... I liked them so much, I just created a Pandora Station for them. Yay for new music!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kim !!! This is great, it must be wonderful to see your lovely work on the front cover ~ what a pity I can't get the magazine over here in the UK, otherwise I'd be telling and showing all my friends !!
~ Well done !

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and hooray for that fabu cover...your work looks wonderful!!!!