Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

snow, trailers, beads...

Sheesh......... more snow this morning. Is it spring anywhere? We're heading out to look at trailers today. Not letting a silly little thing like weather stop us. Don't worry. It's just little flurries here and there, and besides, we have Rosie The Truck!

Got some good news from Jean Yates yesterday. She wrote an article about me for Australian Beading Magazine, and she finally has a copy in her hands. Apparently, we can't get it here in the states, but you can read it on Jean's Blog.



This whole new life-on-the-road thing has me wondering if I might be able to make a living doing something other than making beads... Wouldn't that be weird? But I'm open to all options. Life is big. There's a lot more than I can begin to imagine. But of course it's most likely that I'll make the shift to Traveling Beadmaker, in which case, I'll take all the publicity I can get. Thanks Jean! I guess I'd miss playing with fire if I were to actually leave the torch behind...

2 comments:

Michelle (UK) said...

Nice one Kim, good of Jean to write this, it's great publicity for you !!! ;o)

Sally Holmes Reed said...

Hi I am on Lacey's computer so instead of sending an E-mail I am "commenting". Check out http://www.iambossy.com/
she makes money writing her blog cuz she has collected so many followers, and she isn't even as good a writer or reporter of life's irony as you are! Her saga of her families' history is not to be missed. So,there you go....