Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

a quick buenos dias!

I'm running late this morning, so no time for a lot of chatter... I just want to thank all of you who have been checking in, reading my postcards, and leaving comments. Wow! I'm thrilled to my toes to know you're out there! I think it would be cool if this became sort of a community where you continue conversations I've started. Please keep leaving your thoughts in the comments section. Talk to each other. You're all such great people! I removed the email option so you'd talk to the world and not just me. But of course if you need a reply, or have something you'd rather not say to the whole world, do drop me an email! The Secret Beadist Emaill Address won't be posted online, but you have it if you're on my mailing list. Otherwise, use the link in my profile or on my website.
Time to feed the goats!
Carry on!

No comments: