Search This Blog

Friday, July 11, 2008

what a fun day

I had a great birthday! We started with a visit to the river, and then met with a few best friends for pizza and beer, followed by a death-by-chocolate dessert, and sparklers at D&T's house. I made little silver "FRIEND" charms for party favors, because I never show up to a party empty handed! This was a small celebration, since we'd just had another little get-together over the 4th. I needed to keep it low-key, and after all, it was all about me this time. When we get around to moving, the guest list will be much longer. With any luck, that will happen soon. But anyway... here's a rather lengthy slide show of my special little day...

4 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Wow that was beautiful!!! I loved every part of that! what a great part! xoxoxox! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH! WHEEEEEEE!
jean

Anonymous said...

Can I just say how much I enjoy your blog? I visited Taos almost twenty years ago with my family (we're English!), but I will never be able to come back now for financial reasons, so reading your blog is wonderful!! We travelled from Dallas across to San Francisco, via New Mexico, so visited Santa Fe also. Your photographs are great and I feel as though I've stepped back in time!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sweet kim !!!! YOU LOOK SIMPLY MAHHHHVELOUS!!!! i am so happy for you that is was a festive and fun one !!!!! many,many more to come, big BIG HUGS, xoxox, joyce

Anonymous said...

Your birthday party looks lovely Kim !! Glad you had such a super day, looks fab !!! So do you !
Lovely jewelry too !!! ;o)