Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

well...

How quickly things change...
The weather in Oregon was bad news yesterday. Many inches of snow. So the executive decision was to postpone Rick's trip for a couple of weeks. I guess whatever piece of lands is "ours" will wait under a frozen blanket until we can get there to adopt it. We have to trust that everything is OK, and these delays and changes in our well-made plans are for good reason. Still... it's kind of disappointing. I've just been reading Eric Francis's take on Mercury Retrograde, so I'm not taking this too personally. Just gotta roll with it, baby...

The good news is, my violin is here! Not that I'll have time to give it much attention for a while, but it somehow promises easier times ahead. I trust it when it whispers to me.

No comments: