Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Awake since 3AM, I'm in the living room, by the fire, trying to be quiet so as not to wake Rick too. I don't sleep well these days. My head is too busy, and sometimes won't shut up and rest. I remember reading that two-year-olds who won't sleep are really just super smart, and on a constant journey of discovery. Best to let them stay awake and play. Maybe that's what's happening to me... or maybe it's whacko hormones...

At least I found time to enter Oprah's spa vacation contest. It's in the current issue of O Magazine. I want to win. I would love this more than cupcakes. Sending in a postcard seems simple enough, but you know, it's hard to say something that'll really grab their attention in 50 words or less. You try it! And the postcard is only to get you in the first group of 150. Eventually they'll whittle it down to 50 winners. I think I'm supposed to win... all the "50s", and I'm turning 50 this year. Yes! I want it bad! Go pick up the magazine and enter too. Wouldn't it be great if a whole bunch of beadists won, and got to hang out at the fancy spa together?

Miraval - Life in Balance...
hard to imagine...

No comments: