Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

There are three new CD's in my studio. I love all of them, but they're a pretty odd mix... Madeleine Peyroux - Half the Perfect World, Tom Waits - Orphans, and Tony Bennett - Duets: An American Classic.
Sometimes new music just saves the day, you know?

More cupcake dreams last night... But it occurred to me at some point that maybe it's not a crazy obsession. Maybe it's a Mission From God. And if God wants cupcakes, I'll be happy to make them for Her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First thing - aaaahhhhh, that lovely little kitty !!! Lovely touch Kim !!! ;0)

Anonymous said...

I am listening to the New Red Hot Chili Peppers over and over again and it is fabulous and rock-y! You may love this too...I recommend it for working. It is two discs and each have hits on them, fast and slow, but they are all complex and interesting and that base player never stops....we spent the drive to Santa today listening to it again and picking out obvious and no so obvious musical approtiations, Fleetwood Mac, U2, Moody Blues, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zepplin, Almond Brothers, etc!!! Go get it. Deborah