Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Looks like "Virtual Tucson" is on. We'll be there for about a week, the first week in February. I'll shop mainly for silver, and not sure yet if we'll try to mail from there, or just haul it all home and deal with it here. Probably the latter. I'm also hoping to meet some of you who plan to be there. I'll check around and see if there are any events we could all get together at. It's just too hard to meet with folks individually... I don't even do that for my family! Also, not yet sure if I'll have any beads to take with me. Looks like not, but you never know. Since I'm not doing a show there, there's no reason to plan for extra inventory. In my free time, right? No days off until February first. Then I'll be a puddle for a week. Last night I was dreaming of cupcakes, Marlo Thomas, and a stack of very comfortable beds... don't even try to sort it out. It just means I'm tired. No idea what Marlo Thomas has to do with it! She probably snuck in from someone else's reality. Off to make Cupcake Beads. I'm waiting for a shipment of "cherries and diamond sprinkles", and hope to have a batch ready to go on Thursday. See you at the Bakery...

You know, I always wanted hair like hers... she was so darn cute and perky and happy all the time. It had to be because of her hair...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She (Marlo Thomas) seems like the kind of girl who would be wearing cupcake beads. Maybe THAT's the connection . . .

Gwen

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
Don't have a clue who Marlo Thomas is, but she reminds me of an actress over here called Diana Rigg when she was young and in a TV series called 'The Avengers' she was my role model for years, although she's dark haired and I'm blonde !! ~ just liked her sense of 'style' !! Wish I lived in America, I could meet up with you at Tucson then and go bead shopping together !! x Michelle/England

Anonymous said...

Kim,

I loved That Girl as well, happily there are reruns on one of our cable stations. I hope I can make it to Tucson on the date you will be there, I'd love to meet you in person.

Beadily yours
Susan
NightBeader