Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

a little bird told me

You saw the picture of the bird landing on my hand while we were hiking a few weeks ago, right? The follow up is, Rick and I were outside a few mornings later, enjoying our coffee/tea in the sun. I heard a fluttering above my head, and turned only my eyes to Rick and said, "Honey, is there a bird on my hat?" And sure enough, there was a big, fat bluebird on my head. True story, I swear. I can't explain it. Birds seem to like me. So to repay the compliment, I've made some little Bird Beads. I love them more than I can express. If nobody buys them, I'll still make more, and I'll keep them all. But to be fair, I'll make some available on my website later today, or maybe tomorrow. Maybe you'll love them too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your little Bird Beads, they are very cute. Isn't it wonderful how good people attract mother nature's best creatures?

Beadily yours
Susan Feldkamp
nightbeaderatlarge.blogspot.com

Francoise said...

I love birds too, so do my husband and daughters! I'm a bit jealous they did land on your hand... ;+) We feed them all winter, a little bit the rest of the year, and they keep visiting us all year. So I'll get my hands on your little bird beads as soon as I can!
Cheers,
Francoise