Search This Blog

Thursday, October 09, 2008

just a quick note


I stumbled onto something good this morning. It's a short audio clip of an interview with Gregg Krech. Well worth a couple of minutes of your time!
Attention, Obstacles, and Gratitude

That's all I have for you today. But if you missed it yesterday, please have a look at the Project Mercy Wish List below. There's so much extra stuff in the world. I just know we can find some of it a new home!

~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Group Gratitude Journal!
(What's this about? Read the Gratitude Alert post!)

Please make your entries in the "comments" area below.






Today I am grateful for...

The earth's shadow on the sky as the sun comes up.

Van Morrison.

Fried eggs and toast.


Your turn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I'm grateful for:

A beautiful Fall day

Walking my dog on the mountain nearby

The yummy apple pie I just baked

Kim Miles said...

Pie! I just got a look at Marcy Lamberson's Pie BEADS! You have to see them!!! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15972293


http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.40469460.jpg