Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2008

crap shoot

I totally forgot that to day was Halloween. How did that happen? I love Halloween. I am sleep deprived and distracted. And I'm having a difficult day, darn it! I was going to start packing, but there was Mouse Crap in one of the suitcases. It needed to be cleaned and sanitized, and now it's drying in the sun. I have Trip Crap all over the house, and it needs to go someplace, but has to wait. And then I got a notice from PayPal that a customer has reversed two payments. No explanation. She got her beads. She did not complain to me, but just grabbed her money back. I didn't know you could even do that without giving the other person a chance to defend herself. I don't have time for this. I'm leaving the country in a week. Crap, crap, crap... And oh yeah - there's a glitch with the redirection of my new website, so it doesn't show up. It might be fixed by tomorrow......

I guess things can only get better from here. Yesterday was so smooth and lovely... Oh well... big sigh... Guess I'll just play in the Halloween Crap for a while. At least it's fun crap. Once I realized what day it is, I had Rick bring in the Halloween Box. We need things for a party tomorrow night. Only the dogs are dressing up today... Heidi is a Bee, and Lucy is... Wearing a Lavender Wig.

Have a Happy Halloween. I'll try to be more pleasant (less crappy) tomorrow!



~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Group Gratitude Journal!
(What's this about? Read the Gratitude Alert post!)

Please make your entries in the "comments" area below.






Today I am grateful for...

Mavis Staples.

Dog costumes.

Cool skully jewelry.


Your turn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I think that's really AWFUL that a customer of yours should 'buy' your beautiful beads and then reverse the payment. That shouldn't be allowed to have happened. Call the cops !
Glad you enjoyed Halloween though, Heidi & Lucy looked GREAT !!!
xoxox