Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2006

first day of autumn...

I guess summer really is over... not only is today the equinox, there's snow on Taos Mountain, and it's cold and poopy down here in the valley.
Of course, living at an elevation of 7,000 feet, I guess we have to expect extremes. Still.... what happened to summer this year? I'm pretty sure I missed it. OK, OK... no more whining. I'll just go make some beads.

I'm also making a lot of progress on my website changes. It's going to be fun. You'll see!

Stay warm. I'll be back.

2 comments:

Carol Collett said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your website changes. I'm mourning the passing of summer as well. It screamed by me much to quickly.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!

I can't complain TODAY up in the great white north (hehehe) Today was MAGNIFICENT!!! We get to -40 here in the winter...sometimes -60, so today's high of +18 C was WONNERIFFIC! :) Happy bead making. I can hardly wait to see the changes in the website!

SandyQ