Search This Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2006

My New Website!!!

I did it! My new website is live and in person at kimmiles.com. It turned out to be a lot more work than I'd anticipated, but now that it's done, it was a piece 'o cake. I like cake. Think I'll go have some to celebrate... won't you join me? While you're at it, have a look around the site, and please let me know if you spot any typos or problems with links and things. It's a mighty tangled web behind the scenes... My next project is to come up with a Hidden Treasure someplace on the site next week. You'll only know about it if you read my blog, so check back before Monday. I know... I said I wanted a more grown-up format... maybe I lied... Maybe I just wanted to shake things up. We all need a little more fun, don't we?
Carry on!

No comments: