Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2007

Chaos...where great dreams begin...


I find this very encouraging. Western Thinking has always had me thinking of Chaos as a bad thing. But walk to the other side of the cheese with me, over to Eastern Thinking. This is what it says below the symbol...

"Before a great vision can become reality there may be difficulty. Before a person begins a great endeavor, they may encounter chaos. As a new plant breaks the ground with difficulty, foreshadowing the huge tree, so must we sometimes push against difficulty in bringing forth our dreams.

~Out of Chaos, Brilliant Stars are Born~"


Good morning! Let's see what happens now!

*** A little while later***
But wait! There's more!
The Chaos Theory is also known as the Butterfly Effect!
Check it out!

But wait! There's still more!!!
Butterflies - particularly Swallowtails - have been very much in my focus lately. And looking around a little bit this morning (since I'm up so silly-early), I just learned that the state insect of Oregon, where we plan to move, is the Oregon Swallowtail... holy cow! How weird is that?

Do we have any tattoo artists out there who want to design a Chaos/Swallowtail for me?

No comments: