Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2007

embellish and empower


I have more tattoo pictures for you. But first, I want to send you to someone else's website. Right now, go look at Blue Poppy. I used to babysit for the sisters who are now making this beautiful jewelry. I love the clean designs. I'm going to order some for myself and my own sisters. There's a real feeling of personal connection in their work, and hey... I'm just really, really proud of them! Go see! You can come back here after you shop!

... OK, now for the tattoo pictures. Many thanks to my pal Karena, for coming along to document for us. I certainly couldn't have done it myself! I think I'll let the pictures tell the story...












I kind of like that while I was waiting for Rick, two different people came in and asked me if I ran the place. How cool is that? I'm so hip for an old girl... If you want the best tattoo in Taos, come see Aries at Talisman Tattoo. He's really good, and as gentle as a guy with a hand full of needles can be. His wife is also a tattoo artist, and their kid spends time in the shop. A family thing. Not your typical drunken sailer tattoo parlor!

4 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I LOVE these Pictures!!!!!

Chart Smart said...

Nice Blog :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
And it does not seem to hurt... at all?! That might be an idea... I need to mark the year too with something special. Hmm. ;+)

Anonymous said...

Nice tattoo Kim...looks painful to me though....I've got my a pierced belly button, and at the moment I'm wearing three dangling Cat's Eye pink hearts, all joined together, small, medium, larger ! Yes, hearts ;o) ! ~ had it for about three years ! Just recently I bought a CZ heart to wear there too !!