Search This Blog

Saturday, November 11, 2006

new and improved...

This morning I logged into my blogger account, and was greeted by the exciting news that the newer, better, faster version of Blogger Beta was ready for me to switch to. How very wonderful. I really needed another little chore today. Could have put it off, but I figured I'd just get it over with. Posting pictures on the old version has been a sluggish little dance, so maybe this will be worth the effort. The switch seems to have gone smoothly, and it only took me a few minutes of panic to track down where my blog actually is now. So this is the test. Here we go...

A quick picture of the goats eating breakfast on this beautiful fall morning, and I'll be on my way. They didn't seem to like the pumpkin, but knowing them, they'll like it later, when we move it just out of reach. I hope I don't feel the same way about my old version of blogger, because they said there's no going back. Onward!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was on your site with beads...it's AMAZING. really...i don't have words, the most beautiful beads I've ever seen!!!you can see my jewellery it's nothing!many greetings from Lodz, Poland.

Anonymous said...

Your goats look like they've had plenty to munch on! They look happy even if they don't enjoy the pumpkins in front of them. Your Galaxy series of beads look amazing! Hope to see more! Susie in Richmond.