Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thanks!

How wonderful to get so many loving little notes from you yesterday! Thank you for your good wishes. Long live LOVE! We had a great time at Joseph's Table. I've mentioned the restaurant before, but in case you missed it, we really like this place. If you're ever in Taos, it's not to be missed. This was our second time there - it's a little pricey, so not an everyday sort of place for folks like us - and we sat in one of the darling little cubby holes set in along the far wall. They call them the "Love Shacks" (click the restaurant's website link to see a pic), so it seemed right! I brought the camera, and was sure to put in a fresh battery before we left the house. Alas... it must have been an old, worn out fresh battery, because it let me take only one picture. OK, I can roll with it. Our official 14th Anniversary Photo is of the table top, which I took because it had beads painted on it. A table made just for us, the original Taos Beadists!

1 comment:

Mary Timme said...

I love the idea of the table top painted with beads. That is just so neat. We've been married for 43 years and over the years people have bought us lunch, coffee, even ice cream in a Dairy Queen because we remind them of someone they love in their family. I really enjoy hearing about good marriages that last. I think it is a badge of loyalty and steadfastness and taking vows for serious. Oh migosh, I sound like a grown-up.